One of the keys to running a successful international business empire is employee motivation. That’s why every Monday morning the Viraltoob.com team fires up our webcams and we do the Viraltoob.com chant. Unfortunately I can’t tell you exactly what it is, because other companies would just steal our concept. However I can tell you that it involves two midget wrestlers, a clown, a bull horn, and a girl that we affectionately call “The Enforcer”. Bottom line is we do what’s necessary to motivate ourselves around these parts.
Since I can’t give you the keys to Viraltoob.com castle, I think it’s only fair that I give you a glimpse into another company’s crazy corporate culture. Hmm, who could possibly be as crazy as us when it comes to imposing stupid rituals onto their employees? Maybe Walmart? I’ll let you be the judge, as I’ve posted five videos of the infamous Walmart chant. Oh, and if you’re a Walmart employee, we welcome your submissions. This stuff is Internet gold, and we’re mining.
5. Clearly this store is getting whooped by Target. Look at the lack of enthusiasm.
4. It took this guy three months to come up with this cheer.
3. This manager is a Black Eyed Peas fan. I guarantee you that in his head he thought this song was going to turn his Walmart break room into a Super Bowl halftime show. In reality, not so much.
2. We are, we are Walmart. I’ll give him credit, he got my feet stompin’ for a second.
1. The Ray Lewis version of the Walmart cheer. We must protect this house!